The ‘Ask an Expert’ service is available to provide general information and advice only and is subject to our disclaimer.

It is the responsibility of the individual or business utilizing this service to ensure that their project  complies with any and all relevant building standards, codes, licenses, or other approvals and requirements applicable in your State.

Ask an Engineer is directed to Professional Engineers who are qualified and registered.  Please note, that all enquiries and information provided is provided by the Engineer directly. Any enquiries related to any information provided by the Engineer must be forwarded to the Engineer who is responsible for any advice in your matter. You may be asked to email through your plans, so please have your plans ready for email forwarding

Call free call 1800 846 237 to speak with an Engineer in WA . Alternatively please fill in the form below

To speak with a Timber Expert, for general advice on timber  please click call free call 1800 846 237 or fill in the below form where your enquiry will be attended to within 24 hours

You will receive an email response within 24 hours. If you have not received a response within 24 hours please email